Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Devynn's 1st Birthday

I don't really know how it happened but our little baby is 1. It is so crazy to me how fast time goes by. It seems like just yesterday that I was bringing her home from the hospital. I think she had a pretty good birthday. I was a little nervous that she was going to be sick for her birthday but she ended up feeling better just in time. On her birthday we took her to McDonalds for her first kids meal and to play in the playland. She loved her chicken nuggets and ate almost all of them.


We had a little family birthday party for her on Sunday. It was an owl themed birthday party so I wanted to make these cute little owl cake pops that I saw on pinterest. So with my mom's help we took on the task and I must say they turned out pretty cute!



Devynn had so much fun opening all her presents. She wasn't sure what to do at first but once she figured it out she went crazy.



She had so much fun eating her cake. She didn't even hesitate at all she just dove right in. Everyone was laughing and she realized that they were all watching and laughing at her so boy did she put on a show. This little girl is definitely not shy, she loves all the attention she can get.



Happy Birthday Devynn!




No comments:

Post a Comment